Theme by nostrich.
10th June, 13:00 - 15:00
Bowling Green, Trinity College
Come and join us for an indulgent afternoon in this beautifully presented private garden behind the Master’s lodge!
TCPS (P for photography not politics..) would like to welcome you to our most exciting social event yet. This year’s garden party will feature a great selection of smooth jazz brought to you by some of the finest players in Cambridge. So whether you are swinging to the soft beats of jazz on a warm Monday afternoon (let’s hope so) or raising a glass of rose champagne to make that first toast post-exam, you can be sure your May Week has truly started here with us! On top of all, we have carefully prepared some mouthwatering, fresh summer treats that are simply delectable to the palates. Alas, we can’t wait to see you - be ready to be indulged, pampered, and treated like royals, because this garden party will be THE one that will stay with you for the rest of the summer.
The event is FREE - yep, say no more and click ‘attending’ before space runs out.
Lots of TCPS love xxx
Attire: Garden Chic
The end of a wild evening preview - it was great to meet all those who were able to attend and we look forward to meeting even more of you at our garden party on the 10th June! More detes to follow…
Much love from the TCPS committee! x
Final batch and a recap of the evening preview, which happened to include champagne, chocolates, wild photo-taking, an impromptu guitar lesson and lots of springy, suited-up men….
Batch number 4!
Batch number 3!
Batch number 2!
First batch of entries for our ‘Noise’ competition - impressive work done by all!
Evening Preview - 2013 Photography Competition, Noise
1. Submissions will be accepted from all Cambridge University and Anglia Ruskin University members.
2. The theme of your photograph(s) must be “Noise”.
3. There is a £3 entry fee. The maximum entry is 3 photographs per person.
4. If you are submitting a hard copy, please make sure the size of the photograph(s) is A4 size mounted on white card, with name, e-mail address, college and title of work clearly written on the back.
Please hand your hard copy, along with the entry fee, to Trinity College Porters’ Lodge addressed to Catherine Gu by 4th March 2013.
5. If you are submitting a digital copy, please make sure the image quality is high.
Please email your digital copy to email@example.com; payment of the entry fee must be made within 48hrs of submission to Trinity College Porters’ Lodge addressed to Alisa Matjuka (in a sealed envelope with your name and email clearly printed). You will receive a confirmation email.
6. The deadline for submission is 12 noon on Monday 4th March 2013.
7. All entrants are invited to an Evening Preview Reception at Junior Parlour, Trinity College on 8th March 2013;
All submitted photos will be displayed under the Wren Library Cloisters between 9th and 10th March 2013.
8. The TCPS Committee and Noise2013 Judging Panel will choose the best submissions. There will be prizes for winning photos.
Please note that neither Trinity College nor TCPS are liable for stolen, lost or damaged photographs.
Page 1 of 4